Snow squalls will be moving through this evening into the overnight hours with accumulations anywhere from a coating to an inch expected. However, I’m favoring the coatings more than I am the two inches. Essentially, accumulations in Westchester are looking unlikely, with the models agreeing on a general coating in Fairfield County and maybe up to an inch in New Haven County. Even New Haven could see little to no accumulations. Any accumulations over an inch look to be confined to far eastern Connecticut, where they could see up to 2 inches of snow. It generally dries out after midnight with only scattered light snow showers that do not look to accumulate. Thus, little to no impacts are expected.
UPDATED: March 13, 4:15 PM
The latest forecast is available to the left. Another update may come late tonight should the forecast shift.
SWCT/NY Weather Testimonials
Latest Weather NewsMy Tweets
- March 23 Afternoon Premium Update March 23, 2017
- March 19 Premium Weather Update March 19, 2017
- March 17 Afternoon Premium Update March 17, 2017
- March 16 Premium Update March 16, 2017
- March 14 Premium Storm Update March 14, 2017
- More Rain/Sleet Mixing In March 14, 2017
- Blizzard Expected Tonight Into Tomorrow March 13, 2017
- March 13 Premium Storm Update March 13, 2017